Your Privacy is Important to Dallas Theater Center
2. Information We May Collect.
Dallas Theater Center collects certain Personal Information that you provide voluntarily when using the website. “Personal Information” includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name or address. “Personal Information” does not include anonymized, aggregate or statistical information. Under the following circumstances, Dallas Theater Center may collect the following Personal Information from you:
A.) Purchases of tickets, class registration fees, fees for events and other services we may provide. When you complete an online form to pay for these services, or to sign up for our e-newsletter, we may collect your name, home address, email address, telephone number, and credit card information. Certain information is requested but not mandatory to provide. We will identify to you at the time of collection which information fields are required.
B.) Audition and Job Applicants. If you are applying for a position with Dallas Theater Center, we collect your name, address, email address, work and educational history, as well as other personal information necessary to evaluate your application.
C.) Other interactive tools or functions on the Site may collect other personal information from you, but in each case the personal information being collected is clearly marked at the time of collection.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information.
Dallas Theater Center uses your Personal Information to:
A.) Process your requests for tickets purchases, class registration fees, event fees, or information and communicate with you regarding such requests.
B.) Verify your identity, process payments and collect debts you owe us.
C.) Personalize your experience on the Site and customize the content and/or format of the pages you visit.
D.) Improve the website and procedures.
E.) Provide you with information about shows, classes, events, services or special offers from Dallas Theater Center. Please see the section below entitled “Your Choices” to better understand your choices with regard to these communications (eg. our e-newsletter) from Dallas Theater Center.
4. How We Share This Information.
Except as otherwise described in this policy, We do not sell, rent or trade with third parties any personal information you provide us. We may share your personal information with third parties if one of the following conditions is true:
- You allow Us to share your personal information;
- The disclosure is permitted and/or required by relevant law or is necessary to cooperate with law enforcement.
- The disclosures is necessary to protect the interests or safety of Dallas Theater Center or its affiliates, or other visitors to our website, or users of sources of entertainment provided by Dallas Theater Center;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of Our business or assets;
- The information to be disclosed is publicly available;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Us;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
- The disclosure is to persons or entities who provide and perform services for Us, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained; or
- The disclosure is necessary for fraud prevention, detection, and mitigation purposes.
5. Your Choices.
Dallas Theater Center strives to provide you with choices with regard to our use of your Personal Information. For example, although we may occasionally use your Personal Information to contact you regarding products or services of Dallas Theater Center we think might interest you, you will be given instructions on how to opt out of receiving further communications of this nature by email. Note, however, that in such a case, you would still receive program-related messages and similar transactional communications by email. In addition, as noted above, you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive marketing materials from our affiliates or third parties.
6. Log Files and Cookies.
In addition, when you access the Site, certain non-personal information is automatically logged about your visit. This information may include your operating system, screen settings, Web browser software, and referring website, if any. It is used for system improvement and administration, security, statistical analysis purposes, and other internal business purposes.
7. Children’s Privacy.
The Dallas Theater Center website is generally intended for use by adults. We ask that children under the age of 13 do not submit any Personal Information to us without the assistance of a parent or guardian. Children should NOT share personal information on any of the Dallas Theater Center websites.
9. A Special Message about External Links.
In some instances we may provide links to other websites for informational purposes only, and in some instances for the convenience of our users. Dallas Theater Center is not responsible for the content in other sites, and links from the Dallas Theater Center website to other sites are not intended, nor do they imply endorsement of them by us. Dallas Theater Center encourages users to carefully select the websites they visit and to take additional steps to ensure the quality of sites visited by children.
Executive Director: Kevin Moriarty
Interim General Manager: Jenny Dang
Tickets: (214) 522-8499
Box Office Hours:
Tue-Sat: 10a - 6p
Dee & Charles Wyly Theatre
2400 Flora Street
Dallas, TX 75201