- The Rocky Horror Show
- A Christmas Carol
- I Am Delivered’T
- Every Brilliant Thing
- Dial M for Murder
- Fannie: The Music and Life of Fannie Lou Hamer
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid
ALL ARE WELCOME!
At Dallas Theater Center, we want to be the best place to work and see theater, and to be a positive and transformational force in Dallas and beyond.
We stand-up for equity, diversity, and inclusion across our company and community. As a leading national theater, we recognize that building an equitable, diverse, and inclusive environment is central to our relevance and sustainability in the community we serve and love.
• EQUITY means recognizing that not everyone starts at the same place, addressing inequities in access and opportunity, and allowing for full and fair participation.
• DIVERSITY means acknowledging and respecting human qualities that are different from our own and outside the groups we are a part of or with which we are associated. These qualities include but are not limited to: ethnicity, race, color, country of origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, age, sexual or relationship orientation, family structure, religion, beliefs, political affiliations, experiences and ability differences.
• INCLUSION means honoring and accepting the gifts, backgrounds, experiences, and wisdom that every individual brings with them, so that every stakeholder feels valued by Dallas Theater Center. Our stakeholders are staff, artists, board members, donors, audiences, and community members.
We will strive to create a culture of inclusion where individuals can thrive and succeed, are able to participate in and contribute to the progress and success of Dallas Theater Center while growing both professionally and personally.
We recognize and value individual differences, and we acknowledge structural and systemic racism and other access barriers that prevent full and fair participation of people outside the dominant culture and power dynamics. We acknowledge the complexities of becoming a fully inclusive and anti-racist organization, and we accept the challenge to build an organization where full and fair participation is the norm.
We commit to providing fair treatment, access, opportunity, and advancement and to creating space for culturally diverse voices to be heard and power to be shared. Together, we are even better.