Vision: The DTCYP Board will be an integral component in helping Dallas Theater Center continue to attract new theater enthusiasts.
Mission: The DTCYP Board is a group committed to generating additional resources to advance the mission of Dallas Theater Center. They are the next generation of supporters.
General Governance and Composition: The DTCYP Board will comprise at least 10, but no more than 30, young professionals [approx. age 25-40] who preferably live and/or work in North Texas. Members will commit to a two-year term with the ability to renew based on mutual agreement.
- Build networks and awareness of Dallas Theater Center.
- Support special events and other volunteer-related activities.
- Provide Time Treasure and Talent to DTC
- Develop a strategy with respect to how DTC can identify, qualify, and engage new audiences.
- Build capacity for new partnerships by developing networks and new avenues for growth.
- Coordinate closely with DTC staff to leverage contacts and resources to increase awareness and participation.
Annual Member Expectations:
- A minimum gift of $200 for membership dues.
- $80 towards a Theater Pass, $120 towards Give/Get
- An annual Give/ Get of $500.
- $380 to raise as a recurring gift, crowdfunding page, or another fundraising method.
- Brand awareness – Plan and participate in a minimum of 8 hours of marketing/community outreach events or (Examples include volunteer recruitment, special event planning, etc.)
- Receive recognition on the DTC website, newsletter, and annual report
- Education on theater-making
- Complimentary refreshments at select meetings
- Parking Pass at the Lexus Silver Garage and two concession vouchers
** A Give/Get is an agreement by board members to either donate or fundraise a certain amount of funds during their term. The value of an in-kind donation can also be considered a give/get.