Can I buy tickets at the door?
– Walk-up Rush Tickets are available starting 90 minutes before each performance and are 50% off the regular ticket price.
– Standby Tickets are available in the event of a sold-out performance and are $50 for A Christmas Carol and $30-$35 for other musicals & additional performances. You will be seated in unfilled seats prior to the start of the performance at the discretion of House Management.Standby tickets can only be purchased in person 90 minutes prior to the show time.
What discounts are offered?
– Senior Tickets: 10%
– Military Tickets: 15% (ID Required) 1 ticket per ID
– Youth Tickets: 50%
– Student and Teacher Rush Tickets are available with proof of a school ID. Clue, A Christmas Carol, and Into the Woods are $25 each; Trouble in Mind and Native Gardens are $20 each. Up to two tickets per ID.
Do I need to buy a ticket for my infant?
– Every patron regardless of age must have a ticket.
– Lap Seat Tickets are available for children too young to sit in their own seat and are $5.00 per child. These tickets must be purchased directly from the box office. Please call us at (214) 522- 8499
How do I access my mobile tickets?
– You can access your tickets through the Dallas Theater Center Mobile App. The app is available for all smartphones through your app store. After downloading, You will login with the same email and password you used to purchase your tickets online. Your tickets should be on the homepage of the app between 15 minutes to a day after your purchase. If you do not remember your login information or if you have any issues, please call the box office at (214) 522- 8499
Are there any additional fees to my ticket?
– There is a $2.00 Facility Fee and a $8.00 Handling Fee per ticket. We do not wave the handling fees for orders made over the phone, in person, or through the website.
How do I exchange my tickets?
– Tickets can be exchanged over the phone to another date, subject to availability. Non-subscribers will be charged a $5.00 fee per ticket exchanged. Tickets can be exchanged up to 24 hours before the performance. Preferred and Standard subscribers can exchange up to 2 hours before the performance.
What is the refund policy?
– Tickets are non-refundable. Refunds are only offered in the case of a performance cancellation by the theater.
An emergency occurred and I cannot make my performance date. What are my options?
– Please send us an email at email@example.com or a call at (214) 522-8499. We understand that life happens, and we are more than willing to accommodate in the event of an emergency.
When should I arrive to pick up my tickets at Will Call?
– We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to give you time to pick up your tickets and enjoy some refreshments.